A few ideas to simplify their stay and add joy to your day:
- Prepare Breakfast casseroles & freeze them for quick easy breakfasts and freeze them.
- Make some complicated sidedishes ahead o f time and freeze them.
- Make a meal plan for their stay including days dining out. Buy chips, lots of cheese and lunchmeat for simple "make
it yourself" lunches.
- Purchase drinks they like, for example perhaps they love bottled water or a brand of soda you do not normally have. you
can even put a can or two in their welcome basket!
- Make a welcome basket: include clean fresh towels, extra toiletries such as toothpaste, shampoo etc... and a "local gift"
(I give them a candle from my favorite candle shop..G&Me), map of the area(free from the local chamber of commerece) and
a key to your home.
- Plan a few activities and let them choose what they would like to do.
Most of all enjoy their company and relax!