Crunchy Munchy Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Seeds (rinsed off)
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Melted Butter
- Vegetable Oil Spray
- Seperate pumpkin seeds from pulp, then wash them.
- Mix together seeds, butter, and salt. Stir.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil spray. Pour on buttered seeds and shake back and forth.
- Bake seeds at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes (they may take a little longer, keep an eye on them
so they don't burn)
- Cool and serve. CRUNCH & MUNCH!!
- Stay in neighborhoods that you are familiar with.
- Visit relatives, church members and friends. Locally, our Post Oak Mall and Sams Club both have trick
or treating that's a safe, well lit, public place. Also, our church, Living Hope, has "Trunk or Treat" in our parking lot
(see more information under 'family friendly events').
- Carry a flashlight at all times!
- Drive slowly please!! Little children are so excited tonight and not paying attention to vehicles.
- Have a SAFE & FUN halloween!!!