- To remove build up from showerheads and faucets, tie a baggie full of white vinegar to the showerhead
and faucets over night. Remove the baggie in the morning and wipe it dry. That's it!
- To clean your shower curtain liner, take it down, put it in the washing machine with your detergent,
put it on the gentle cycle with warm wash/warm rinse. After it completes the cycle, take it out and hang it back up. No more
scrubbing it section by section!
- Clean the inside of your toilet bowl with powdered tang or powdered lemonade mix. The citric acid
removes stains and freshens the bowl.
- You can also use borax powder, found in the laundry isle, to clean the inside of your toilet bowl.
Borax is a natural cleaner.
- To clean the outside of your toilet, my favorite cleaner is foaming bathroom cleaner. (Wal-Mart brand
of Scrubbing Bubbles) Spray it on, let it set a few minutes, then clean it away. I use to clean houses and I always used this.
The moms always remarked how clean the toilet was. Then spray with a disinfectant. TaDa!